Halloween this year was a low key affair. James the Giraffe and I went over to my Aunt and Uncle's and sat on their deck watching Young Frankenstein, eating chili, and handing out candy to the passing kids. Plus, this way we didn't miss bedtime!
This is the cutiest Tricker Treater ever & being a Giraffi even better my favorite animal. He reminds me so much of Micheal when he was a baby. I hope we can see more photos of him T and M thanks it really makes my day to see him. Love from Micheals tia RO.
SO FREAKIN CUTE!!!!!! OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS OUTFIT. YOU SHOULD BRING IT TO MN AND WE CAN DRESS HIM UP FOR A POST PARTY IN NOV.
ReplyDeleteThis is the cutiest Tricker Treater ever & being a Giraffi even better my favorite animal.
ReplyDeleteHe reminds me so much of Micheal when he was a baby. I hope we can see more photos of him T and M
thanks it really makes my day to see him. Love from Micheals tia RO.
The Squinch is SO cute! :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDelete