July 31, 2010

Shift

So, (it seems like I start almost every post with this these days...I'm going to have to get more creative) I know some people *ahem, Jeanne* would like to see me post more often. I'm going to give it a shot, but, as most of you know I'm not really a picture person. I rarely think to take them and when I do snap a shot it's usually bad and therefore not internet worthy....or I can't find the cords to the camera(s). I solved the camera cord problem by buying a universal SD car reader so no more excuses on that front. I probably won't take any more, or better quality, pictures than I do now but what I WILL be doing is posting more updates about what we're doing, as we're doing it.

In honor of my new blog resolution, here are a couple of photos from a wedding that Q and I went to a few weeks ago. It was in Palos Verde up in the hills at a gated estate overlooking the coast and ocean. It was gorgeous, small, intimate and decorated in Kings colors since the bride and groom met at a game and are super-fans. As some of you know I obsessed for WEEKS about what to wear to this wedding since I don't really have any dresses and I wasn't sure what "garden cocktail" was supposed to mean. My dear friend Karen helped me pick something the night before and I totally wasn't thinking of the invitation colors since my shopping was so last minute. I ended up completely matching the wedding and looked like I was part of the bridal party (whoops!) but no one seemed to mind. The photographer took a couple of good shots of Q and I so here they are.


(yikes! I need to work on that double chin, and I CLEARLY needed a haircut. Oh well.)



No comments:

Post a Comment