James LOVED our boat ride yesterday. He especially enjoyed driving the boat through the canals. Of course, the first thing he did was find the throttle and push it so that we went faster. Once we distracted him from that, he sat on Bob's lap and relaxed while helping us steer.



In other news, I hate pre-school homework that is completely my responsibility. I do not like craft projects, and super don't like getting judged on my abilities to make a poster. So, much griping and whining, and $40 in supplies later, I made a poster. Since my mother insisted we keep it when the preschool returned it to me (it definitely lives at her house NOT mine) I figured I might as well put the picture up for you guys too.

The poster is nice! good work trish! What did you need to do it for? I agree that you should keep it!
ReplyDelete