So cute!! I love them! Are you growing your hair out again? I like the color and cut! Which ones should I put in that frame? I want to do one family and prob 2 of James... Any favorites! I second Melissa, I like them all!
Liking them all is NOT an option! Just kidding. I was hoping for some help choosing some to put on our Christmas card though.
Hopefully we'll find out gender tomorrow (fingers crossed!) and I'll post it when/if we know.
I am growing my hair out. Figured I didn't want it boy short when I got fat....not so much an attractive look. Don't know which you should put in the frame. Don't forget the pics from May! They were great too.
Can I like them all? btw how's the pregnancy going??? My mom said you find out soon what you are having. I can't wait to hear!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I love them! Are you growing your hair out again? I like the color and cut! Which ones should I put in that frame? I want to do one family and prob 2 of James... Any favorites! I second Melissa, I like them all!
ReplyDeleteLiking them all is NOT an option! Just kidding. I was hoping for some help choosing some to put on our Christmas card though.
ReplyDeleteHopefully we'll find out gender tomorrow (fingers crossed!) and I'll post it when/if we know.
I am growing my hair out. Figured I didn't want it boy short when I got fat....not so much an attractive look. Don't know which you should put in the frame. Don't forget the pics from May! They were great too.
They are all great! I like 1, 8, 11, 12, 13 & 14 :)
ReplyDeletedefinitely go with 9 or 10 then those are my top 2 pics
ReplyDelete