Yet again, I struggle to get the blog updated. I think I'm going to have to give up on attempting to be witty/charming/intelligent/whatever and just throw the pictures in and hope I remember why I took them later. That should be faster. LOL
So, here are a few randoms (in no particular order). If Kel lasts a few minutes in the bumbo and James doesn't drive me insane with the incessant "Why"s then I just might get some commentary added too.
This is James' new favorite "toy".....The first time he climbed up he yelled from the top "Mommy, Look! I'm TALL". He was so proud. Q and I about died of laughter and then took a picture before forcing him to get down.
Q and Kel watching sports center.....
This is a cake I made for a friend's birthday. It's a miniature layer cake (6" round, 3" high, 3 layers). Double chocolate cake with chocolate European butter cream frosting.
Pretty darn close to the one on the book cover, if I do say so myself. For my first attempt at something this complicated I think it came out rather well.
Pretty darn close to the one on the book cover, if I do say so myself. For my first attempt at something this complicated I think it came out rather well.
While I was on maternity leave q's preschool did a "preschool play date" where parents could come for the morning and join in the fun. I signed up since I was home for the summer and it was great one on one time for both of us. This is the crown q made as one of the crafts.....and yes, he did pick his own outfit :-)
James is always asking to "hold" Kel. One day a few weeks (months?) ago, he pulled her into his lap and said "Mommy, I'm playing 'pass the baby'. It's your turn now." That's another one that required a photo before I told him it wasn't okay. He's just so darn cute and funny that it's hard to be firm with him sometimes.
And from this morning.....

James is always asking to "hold" Kel. One day a few weeks (months?) ago, he pulled her into his lap and said "Mommy, I'm playing 'pass the baby'. It's your turn now." That's another one that required a photo before I told him it wasn't okay. He's just so darn cute and funny that it's hard to be firm with him sometimes.
And from this morning.....

No comments:
Post a Comment