Of course, James was a dinosaur. I couldn't find safety pins at the last minute and he was having so much fun flinging the "head" around that I'm sure you can imagine he didn't wear it for long. But we did get a couple of pictures with him wearing the whole costume.
Zoe was Cat Woman. They had a family theme with Paul, their dad, as The Joker.
Mike decided he was "breakfast"......of course.
Some of our neighbors had awesome pumpkins and decorations.
Just walking along....
James and Zoe didn't quite get that this neighbor was already OUTSIDE with the candy bowl. Which, actually, was a great idea. Quite a few neighbors had fires going in portable fire pits and were making it a night of picnics and s'mores on their front lawns/driveways. I think we're going to do something similar next year cause it looked like a blast. (Though it does help that it was in the high 60s/low 70s)
Kel was a dinosaur too. She wanted to pet this neighbors puppy. And no, I'm not exaggerating. When the puppy came out she started yelling until I got down so she could see. LOL
None of the kids quite understood that they had to back away from doors so that people could OPEN them to get the candy out.
This was the house that gave out whole treat bags filled with toys and candy.
A better closeup of Kel's hat (she's getting angry cause she wants to walk too).
AWESOME decorations at these 2 houses. Smoke machines, light-ghosts and TONS of pumpkins.
The end of the night.....
No comments:
Post a Comment