Mike and I have given James haircuts before, mostly because I couldn't stand the shaggy mess. But he's started to get to wiggly for me to do it and we didn't want to just buzz it this time. So, we decided it was time for a "real" haircut.
Mike gets his hair cut at a place in Irvine called Metro for Men. This is one of those shi-shi salons for men where they give you a beer and have a flat screen at every station tuned into some sports chanel. I'm sure none of you are surprised by this revelation considering....well....it's Q. They have this father/son haircut combo and a direct link to the cartoon network to keep the kids distracted.
Once James saw the cartoons he was hooked and between that and flirting with Mike's stylist it looks like he had a great time. Q took tons of pictures and I couldn't resist sharing them with you.
SO cute! I love his little facial expressions!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that kid!!!
ReplyDelete